Accounts Payable Clerk - Head Office, Morriston, ON
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for providing support to the head office accounting team. This includes, posting invoices into the payable system, printing cheques, reconciling statement and general administration.
- Actively support the NAC Health & Safety Program and all actions specific to meeting annual H & S goals and objectives.
- posting invoices
- printing cheques
- reconciling statements
- printing emails
- Other duties will be assigned as necessary
- Well-organized, accurate individual with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Possess a college diploma in finance or required relevant skills and experience
- Experience using Jonas software system and Digio is an asset
- Advanced computer skills on programs such as, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Possess a high level of integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role
- Adaptable and able to maintain effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks, process or environment