Entry Level Labourer (Lab 1)
Under the direction of the Civil Superintendent, the civil Labourer plays a crucial role in the successful completion of North America Construction (1993) Ltd./NAC Constructors Ltd. construction projects. This individual will perform tasks involving traffic control at the main gate of the project, maintaining clean offices and washrooms, some physical labour, site preparation, maintenance. The Civil Labourer must perform all work to regulated organizational, provincial and federal standards and procedures. The ability to adhere to the highest standards of safety & quality are mandatory.
- Perform traffic control for vehicles entering the project site.
- Maintain clean environments for NAC office trailers and washrooms.
- Perform site preparation and clean up duties if required.
- Engage in all forms of labouring as required to assist in the successful completion of construction projects from start to finish.
- Experienced working in heavy construction preferred
- Ability to take and follow instruction.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attendance and attitude
- Experience with traffic control an asset but not mandatory
- Knowledge of safe operation of tools
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Valid WHMIS