QA/QC Coordinator/Manager - Winnipeg, MB
Reporting to the Project Superintendent, the QA/QC Coordinator/Manager is responsible for a wide variety of project coordination duties in support of the quality team.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all quality contract documents to support the project team including all Vendor confirmation and commissioning/start up documents.
- The control and distribution of quality project correspondence between consultants and contractors in accordance with the project requirements.
- Collaborate with the Project Team to ensure all projects work and the company quality policies and procedures are completed as per the QC documents and the company’s standards.
- Complete administrative tasks and forward paperwork to respective departments to ensure deadlines are met, and the quality administration of the project runs smoothly.
- Act as a point of contact for quality related issues on site. Provide support to the project team.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of NAC'S Health, Safety, and Environment policies and procedures as per the roles and responsibilities within the HSE Manual.
- 5-10 years direct work experience in a QA/QC Coordination or Managerial role
- Background in Quality Management/Mechanical trade Qualification preferred
- Diploma or degree in a Construction Quality management program, or equivalent experience required
- Experience with commissioning and handover of projects
- Experience with Wastewater is a significant asset
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software such as Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- An understanding of quality assurance
- The ability to work with little or no supervision
- Safety cert's required: Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platform and Confined Space (must be able to enter, if required, for QC inspections). Certifications can be provided upon hire.